Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mary Kay At Play: Because Makeup is Fun!


I think I may have given this post a cliché title but 'tis true-that makeup is fun. It's awesome. It's a colorful playground. Every color holds the key to self- discovery. Every dazzling pigment helps your beauty see a brand new light. Every deep, bold, luscious color is like energy that renews and revives your confidence and enthusiasm. (Oh please stop me before I make a monologue about makeup!)

Speaking of fun, Mary Kay has just released a new line that'll just make you exclaim "Playtime!". It's the new Mary Kay At Play collection, a collection of bright, dazzling, and luscious colors that let you discover and unleash the real you. You can choose to go au naturel, trendy, as a rocker chic, or a chic urbanite with the easy to use and wear colors in packaging that slips right into your pocket! I also believe this is mary Kay's first collection for teens and young adults.

Click READ MORE to see this collection!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments