Here's a review on Lancome UV Expert CCCOver in Natural Nude and Fresh Rosy.
PRICE: P2,100.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Rustans Makati and Shangri- La Mall; Lancome Greenbelt 5
THE VERDICT:
I've recently read about Exposomes and it's pretty troubling to think that the visible rays of sunshine that I enjoy basking in and allow to touch my face are actually damaging my skin as much as invisible right aka UV rays. Eek! Despite that, I still love those rays of sunshine; they heal my soul and make me feel one with the earth and thankfully, there's Lancome UV Expert CCCover that allow me to embrace the rays while minimizing damage. Whew!
LANCOME UV EXPERT CCCOVER IN NATURAL NUDE AND FRESH ROSY IN DETAIL
Designed to protect skin from Exposomes, this product contains Mexoryl XL and SL that provide 12 hour protection from Exposomes and Moringa extract as antioxidant. It comes in the shades Natural Nude and Fresh Rosy.

0 Comments