Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guerlain Creme SOS and Super Lips Review + Price

Here's a review on Guerlain SOS and Super Lips.

PRICE: P1,600.00/each
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Guerlain counters; Guerlain Greenbelt 5

THE VERDICT:

For those who frequently travel, we all know that cabin air can be a such a bi***; it just leaves your skin powdery and your lips, flaky to death; it's such an uneasy feeling that I'd rather leave food than skin care when traveling!

I've recently discovered Guerlain's airplane savers namely SOS Cream and Super Lips from a friend who works for the brand; I used them in my recent trip to Japan and I swore that it'll be part of my travel skin care musts after that; from the packaging to the effect, these skin and lip saviors were made with the frequent flyer in mind!

GUERLAIN CREME SOS AND SUPER LIPS IN DETAIL

These products are part of Guerlain Supertips, an on-the-go skin care collection made to address beauty emergencies wherever, whenever. Creme SOS is an ultra nourishing cream that wraps skin in comforting moisture, protecting it from dryness, the sun, cold, and other external conditions. Super Lips is an emollient treatment balm that yields a soothing, highly moisturizing barrier without any residue.

Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments