Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Givenchy Play EDT Review


Here's a review on Givenchy Play EDT.

Price: 30ml- P2,950.00; 50ml- P4,100.00; 75ml- P4,900.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all Rustan's stores

THE VERDICT:

My motto in life has always been "Play as hard as you work." It's so easy to bury your nose in work, deadlines, and whatnots that we forget to play and have fun in our lives. Well, I fall prey to that kind of scenario too so when I have time to play, I make the most out of it and  make sure that I have so much fun that when it's time to go back to work, it's okay with me and I'm excited. And in cases when fun is needed in the middle of work, I just go for it! :D

But you can always mix play with work anytime and Givenchy's Play EDT reminds me that, thus I've been wearing it a lot to my meetings and events, and even on casual days. This fragrance is so versatile: it's serious but has a dash of fun!

GIVENCHY PLAY EDT IN DETAIL

Givenchy EDT is a lighter counterpart of the original Play fragrance. It's geared towards young, spontaneous women who are always up for a daring adventure.

More about this favorite of mine after the cut!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments