Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Plus Review


Here's a review on Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Plus.

Price: P880.00 (50ml) and P1,900.00 (125ml)
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all Clinique SM Megamall, SM Aura, Trinoma, and Alabang Town Center boutiques and Clinique counters in Rustans.

THE VERDICT:

A couple of weeks ago, there was this quote by Meryl Streep that circulated on Facebook and in a nutshell, she said that she has no more time for life drama and dramatic people--the thesis statement is: Stick to those who love you, let go of those who don't, and I totally agree with her. It may be too early for me to say this, but I shall say it anyhow: I've come to a point wherein I don't give a chance any longer to things and people who are detrimental to my happiness, and who only make life more dramatic-it sounds like a decision of someone who's half a century old, but I don't want to live until that time and realize I should've done so earlier.

Life is already one, huge drama and everywhere (on T.V., the radio, on broadsheets, and even in social media), there's drama so I choose to let this world breathe by existing happily all the time. I realized that this is the most uncomplicated way to live in this already complicated life.

I still like drama though as it reflects passion, but only in my skin care routine (or any film with Sean Penn in it)-it's the happy kind of drama and I could have it everyday! Clinique shares this sentiment of mine with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Plus, the cult moisturizer which, according to Clinique, is made even more dramatic (Read: better).

CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING LOTION PLUS IN DETAIL

DDML+ (let's shorten this, shall we?) is a reformulation of the classic DDML-it's still made with Clinique's proprietary concoction of moisture- infusing and locking ingredients, but double the concentration. It also promises to improve the skin's moisture levels in 8 weeks.

Here's the big three of this moisturizer:

Hyaluronic Acid- hydrates skin and improves its moisture- retaining capacity
Urea- a natural component of the skin's moisturizing factor or the skin's inherent moisturizing properties
Glycerine- a moisture- attracting ingredient that absorbs water particles from the air into the skin

I'm no stranger to this product as my mom used this eons ago and I believe I was only 6 or 7 years old when I first encountered it. As a curious youngster, I remember stealing mom's DDML and applying it on my body, thinking it was lotion-don't ask me about my initial reaction that time because I saw it as a toy, not a beauty product! Okay fine, I found it 'nice'. :)

My thoughts about this moisturizer after the cut. Promise, my review won't be dramatic. :D
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments