Here's a review on Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream.
Price:
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all Beauty Bar stores
THE VERDICT:
I fancy anything mentholated because I love the cool, refreshing feeling it gives my skin. It's like mint makes any skin care regimen more relaxing and satisfying, plus our weather-despite typhoons-is generally warm and this extract soothes and calms tropical skin. If I could apply pure menthol on my face, I would, but that would burn. :p
Anyway! There's this facial cleanser from Burt's Bees called Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream that satisfies my love for anything minty, cool, and fresh. I also believe that this is a natural counterpart of one of my all-time favorite cleansing creams, Noxzema.
BURT'S BEES SOAP BARK AND CHAMOMILE DEEP CLEANSING CREAM IN DETAIL
This rich, creamy cleanser is infused with Chamomile that soothes skin, Aloe to moisturize it, and a hint of Menthol for a rejuvenating experience. It promises to effectively remove dirt, oil, and make-up with Soap Bark, a tree- derived foaming agent.
Ingredients
My detailed review after the cut!

0 Comments