Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Diptyque Baies Candle Review + Price

Here's a review on Diptyque Baies Candle.

PRICE: P3,400.00
FROM: Given as gift
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Rustans department stores; Diptyque boutique, Central Square, BGC, Taguig City

 THE VERDICT:

We all have our luxuries; some may call it impractical, but I call it I-Deserve-It hobbies; mine are luxury candles; I owned a couple before from Laura Mercier and Jo Malone, but Diptyque remains a dream. I even have this crazy fantasy of filling all corners of my future house with Diptyque candles, lighting 'em up at my whim, and having the gigantic multi- wick Diptyque candle in the middle of my living room.

My mother gifted me with Diptyque Baies candle; it is my first Diptyque and I was ecstatic about it! My mother truly loves me because she is willing to support my impracticalities in life LOL. Now I don't know if owning a Diptyque is actually a good idea because I'm nowhere near done with Baies yet I am already planning to get new candles! Haha!
Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments